Rig Manager for Semi Sub
Employer: Island Drilling Job title: Rig Manager
Place of work: International, & Office in Bergen or Stavange
Application deadline: applications are assessed ongoing
Duration: Fixed position in rotation.
- Daily operational follow-up against the rig incl. preparation and
- Participate in budget processes
- Cost and contract follow-up
- Back-to-back Rig Managers in rotation, international operation.
establishment of routines for follow-up
- Higher relevant engineering education or technical vocational school
- 5 – 10 years of relevant experience from rig companies
- Relevant offshore experience
- Offshore safety course and approved health certificate
- Good Norwegian and English skills, both written and oral
- Analytical and targeted with good collaboration skills
- Neat and results-oriented
- Independent and enterprising
- High work capacity
International travel must be expected
- Competitive conditions
- Good working environment
- Professional challenges
Application submitted – firstname.lastname@example.org mark application with Rig Manager.
Questions regarding the position contact: Operation Manager, Kjetil Forland, Mob: +47 932 40 027
Questions for position?
Don not hesitate to contact us.